For the personal inspection NISSIN ELECTRONICS developed "walk trough" security metal detectors for detection of concealed weapons and other metal objects.
Model FORT 21.C, the gate type metal detector is composed of a search coil gate, and control unit.
The detector is normally installed at entrances, and the start of passageways so that firearms, knifes and other metal "weapons" can be detected unobtrusively as people pass trough the search gate.
The metal detector is a portable type that can be easily assembled and disassembled so that it can be used for urgent security measures. It is therefore ideal for transferal of security areas.
Because of this, this gate-type metal detector has an extremely important role in the following cases: -
* VIP security and protection
* Hijack prevention
* Possessions checking of courtroom audience
* Possessions checking for persons inside machine and computer rooms.
* Possessions checking for visitors to prisons and detention centers.
* Possessions checking for visitors to embassies and consulates.
* Possessions checking for persons coming to banks and financial bodies.
* The search gate part of the main unit can be easily assembled and disassembled. Moreover this unit itself can be disassembled and folded for carrying.
* It can therefore provide a timely response to urgent security needs.
* Concealed firearms, knifes and other metal weapons are detected without body checks being performed by security staff.
* The part on the body where the weapon is concealed, is shown in three-positions (upper-middle-lower).
* The size of the weapon is shown in a three-rank (small/medium/large) display .
* The metal detector gate can be used outdoors.
The FORT 21.F metal detector is mainly used at prison and detention centers.
This type of metal detector is an permanently installed metal detector that is designed with emphasis on the sensitivity, and reliability required from its use.
The configuration of the device is the same as that for the FORT 21.C having both a search coil and control unit .
* High detection performance, and reliability
* Non-contact detection of metallic objects .
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATIONS